National Presbyterian Church (historical)
Name: National Presbyterian Church (historical)
Class: House of Worship
District of Columbia, U.S.A.
U.S. Board on Geographic Names ID: 529686
National Presbyterian Church (historical) was located at:
Elevation 120 meters above sea level, in
the District of Columbia, U.S.A.
organized around 1795 as the First Presbyterian Church; First Presbyterian merged with Church of the Covenant in 1930 to form the Covenant-First Presbyterian Church located at 18th and N streets and Conneticut Ave, they changed its name to National Presbyterian Church in 1947 and moved to its present location on Nebraska Ave in 1968
Sometimes the street addresses given by Google Maps are approximate.
Source: U.S. Board on Geographic Names.
If this name is incorrect or outdated, help them update their data:
U.S. Board on Geographic Names.
(Or the institution may write to them on official letterhead.)
|Hint: The State death record may give the name of the cemetery; the State marriage record, the name of the house of worship.|